Prices per person
|With accomodation||Without accomodation|
Nicole Durand- veteran sculptor of over 30 years experience, is a world famous artist and founder of the Accademia on the Italian Riviera. She offers sculpture workshops in Italy and Greece as well as artist residencies. Her overlooks the Mediterranean in a little paradise Mortola at the border of the French Riviera. Exhibits in many museums and art galleries nationally and internationally. She has also been well known teaching for many years sculpture in art school next to Monaco, Switzerland and of course in Italy where she lives and founded the Academia d’Arte.
If you are an experienced artist you may just want to enjoy the facilities of the Art Centre as a place to paint or sculpt independently without the help of a tutor. You are welcome to come and stay at the art-center and use the sculpture studio and terrace or the painting studios. You can come, if there is space, during a course when there will be half board options available or you can self-cater if there are no courses running.
What’s not included
- Optional trips: Matisse, Picasso, Chagail museum, House of Renoir, Dolce Acqua (where Monnet used to go and paint – a fantastic medieval village)
- Art materials : many can be purchased from the art store.
- Food and snacks can be purchased from the local delies and bakeries
Yoga and meditation classes available, Massage on site
Note: You can attend daily classes or weekly workshops or simply be in artist residencies in the village. Sea-view artists spaces to create. limited to 10 participant
By signing up for a class and/or paying your class deposit, you agree to the following:
• any liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in a workshop event is excluded;
• you release Nicole Durand, our officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a workshop, and
• any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these booking conditions (implied Warranty), is excluded.
To the extent an implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar Nicole DurandArt© workshop of equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking. Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special punitive or exemplary damages.
If we cancel a workshop you have reserved, the entire amount you have paid Nicole Durand to for the applicable workshop will be refunded to participants enrolled at the time of cancellation within 14 days minus any PayPal/Stripe fees or bank fees incurred by Nicole Durand . Once this occurs,Nicole Durand and its representatives have no other obligations to participants on cancelled workshops, accommodations, or travel including any additional costs or fees to the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or other travel arrangements not made by Nicole Durand. Alternatively, you may choose to transfer to another Nicole Durand within 24 months of cancelled workshop.
In Case of Emergency
In the event of illness or accident, you give your permission for emergency medical treatment as required. You understand that Nicole Durand will make every effort to minimize the risks inherent, but that Nicole Durand cannot guarantee against circumstances over which it has little or no control. You agree that upon completion of payment and registration to NIcole Durand that you will be bound to the terms and conditions recited above.
You understand and agree that if you should not be able to complete the workshop for any reason you cannot finish the workshop Nicole Durand is not obliged to make any refunds for any unused services.